Monday, 27 April 2009

Droog

Droog was the first show I went to see in Milan, and it was a really good start!




  1. Forma Fantasma - using the traditional technique of inlay, but with chipboard!
  2. Forma Fantasma
  3. Next Architects - bookcase where you hide your books behind classic titles, I'm not sure I like this one as I feel books already look good without being hidden!
  4. Minale Maeda
  5. Studio Malckink and Bey - flat-pack furniture.
  6. Studio Malckink and Bey - the structure where the components of the furniture have come from is part of the design.
  7. Studio Malckink and Bey
  8. Nadia Pedreschi - nice use of graph paper.
  9. Forma Fantasma
  10. Forma Fantasma
  11. Chris Kabel - these are not as squishy as they look.
  12. View of the show.
  13. 'Domoor' - 'Oar' is Dutch for ear and handle, ears keep on growing for your whole life!
  14. Mina Wu - Porcelain and transfer print. I don't think this a very inspiring cup, I included it because I am interested in the material and technique.

No comments: